Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2016

I Don't Always Look at My Stats

But when I do I am frequently annoyed to find bots.

Not so frequently am I surprised by the results. This week is different. I am totally shocked to find The Austrailian is the leading referring URL to this site. I don't know what I wrote that got anyone's attention but to whomever is doing the referring... Thank You.

And Hello Austrailia!

Also surprised to see more visits from Germany. Hallo Freunde!

I do have distant relatives who live in Sidney so I guess there is a connection there. And I do have family, close family, in Germany. I also have a really good friend in Hesse, so that probably accounts for most of the visits.

If anyone had found me through The Austrailian, please leave a comment so that I know what clever thing got someone's attention.

G'day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment