Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2016

The Most Important Election Ever

2016's United States Presidential election has been labeled as the "most imporatant ever". And now I can not even think about it without breaking into some kind of hivey rash. I keep posting information to combat disinformation on my facebook account. And it isn't working. We live in a world where stupid is as stupid does and is proud to be stupid. I can not fathom the irrationality.

The "great unwashed mass" is growing. It is malignant and ignorant. And it likes to be that way. If anyone in the world would like to adopt me and settle me in another country I am accepting offers. Be warned, I am a financial mess at the moment. Though I do think that the book project will go a long way to resolving that... it won't be in time to avoid this election.

No comments:

Post a Comment