Total Pageviews

Friday, October 6, 2017

Post Election Changes

That last election cycle killed a lot of souls. Mine took a lot of damage and I am still not healed sufficiently to write on the regular. Between the heart attack and the Election I've just been hunkered down with my new cat and trying out new avenues to make some changes. And none of those avenues have involved continuing to write here.

I some how feel that it is tainted now with how angry I was last year. And, as I've said before, Shayne isn't here as my writing/reading buddy. So it feels like Geekdom is a chapter that is closing. Whether or not that remains true is still to be seen. But since I don't feel compelled to be here like I used to, I have to assume that this is a thing.

I am moving on with other things in my life. We'll see where blogging fits in while those things are settling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment