Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I have been lax

For some reason, probably the yakking with ACG that I have done the last several days, I have not visited wilwheaton.typepad.com. And thus, did not see his geekfest over the LHC. I just caught up with three posts in which I find that I was a geek way before I ever heard the word. I coveted the neighbor kid's LEGO and my brother's TENTEs (which I found to be the superior product at its initial release). And I am still saddened that I only came to D&D during the geek uprising post Hanks modern fantasy and then due to the quality of players never played again. Not only do I want to play D&D, I want to build a LEGO avatar of my character.
And because nothing is ever simple for geeks, I declare today the start of a cliche reclamation process in which the words "die" or "dice" appear in an axiom will be hence forth replaced with "polyhedra" or "polyhedron". What say you geeks?

It's just the luck of the polyhedron.
The poly-h is cast.
throwing polyhedron

Yes, the geek is cast.
And it is me.

1 comment:

  1. My lack of interest in ever playing D&D only proves I am no geek. But we can still be friends :-).

    ReplyDelete