Total Pageviews

Friday, November 20, 2009

cheerleading

I am tired and should be going bck to bed to be fresh for work tomorrow. I know I am tired because of how hard I ahve to concentrate to nail these stupid keys. And becuase I just double posted on a friends page, having forgotten how her comments work and completely unable to focus to get it right.

She is listed on the blog list to your right: Michelle Ward. I love what she does. And I love that her work, her laugh and her trademark phrases are so contagious. One of the things I think of when I think of Michelle this time of year is the Sound of Music.
She is now indelibly linked to the movie because of some "duh, why didn't I think of that" Christmas wrap ideas when she was still in town. So today I'm cruising through her new post and, as I said in my comments, a tune popped into my head: "My Favorite Things"

So now I have "Rosehips and Ravens and grand old Cathedrals" in a loop in my head. Yeah, kinda like the darkmage version of iko that Wil inspired. Well, Jim Darkmagic's propensity for setting the dwarf on fire... you get the idea. Tired? or is it truly Inspiration?
I consider the rosehips and raven/cathedral a type of epiphany. The rest may just be insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment