Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

got excited

Today, I am at a lost for fictional words. I am at a loss for words of anykind. The Wheaton has gotten me excited to make things and I am on my way to having my artwork printed on a bunch of items and up for sale. First up the Mango Collective. I'm thinking an apron, mugs, and coaster and a clock set for the mango collection. Next set is more difficult to figure out. I don't want to do all the same things but that one I at least know will be through the amphora collection. The last one to put togethr will be for the chakra series. I'll have to finish the blue one for the throat chakra so that I can put 4 mugs together in a set. I'm thinking that one will have the mousepad in it. I also want to do a four-square patch with highlight portions of each color chakra that I have done so that the one four-patch can be centered on a t-shirt or apron or something.

I am really excited and i think that I have the best resource to get this done. Yea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment