Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

resistance is futile

Thanks to Wil's shamelss self promotion I have found an entertaining set of videos produced by NASA. Science Friday is Science everyday! Informative, funny and totally full on geek!!!!! Have a look at the Spitzer Space Center's channel on youtube. I'd like to provide a link but for some reason it isn't showing up.

Anywho... this is awesome. I wonder why it hasn't been picked up by some station like, oh I don't know, SCI-FI channel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean really, Saturday morning TV on SyFy (I die a little each time I have to write that) could use a dose of helpful and educational programming. NASA could use a shot in the arm too. Seems like it would make a great symbiotic relationship.

Science rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment