Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

Another Fine Mess

Laurel and Hardy have nothing on me... well not Stan Laurel at any rate. I keep getting into messes that are harder and harder to get out of. Maybe instead of focusing on how I got into them (though it is useful information) I should concentrate on how to get out.
I am not getting enough hours at work and when I was I wasn't able to cover everything without sweating missiles. And the good news at work is that the slow down is going to come sooner than we thought. That, dear friends was sarcasm. So now I am at all the places that I can think of, putting myself out there to turn something that I am good at into money.
Yes, I have artwork... trapped in storage. And I do have my jewelery. I just have no idea how to sell it without puking all over the place. I hate selling my stuff cause it is selling me. So right now I'm just in the market for something steady and helpful to someone willing to pay for it. Child care, non-medical elder care... what else is there for me to do? Everyone wants Chef Symon in their kitchen so everywhere I could have gone in this town before the FoodNetwork boom is out. I do not have a degree even though I have the passion for good food and hospitality. I only need a better foot in the door than the one that I had....

Whining? yeah I guess a little bit. I am so scared I can not think straight. But I have a new shrink who will hopefully help things along.

No comments:

Post a Comment