Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

choices

Everything in life is about choice. Some times one choice sets a path dead ends somewhere unpleasant. And sometimes one choice will dictate the next couple or the next hundred choices. Some of our choices don't manifest consequences for months or yeras and some choices manifest instantly.

I hope that you all are experiences choices that have bright happy endings and manifest a path of lightness and abundance rather than the myriad options on the rest of the spectrum. As for me, it is hard to say where all of my most recent choices will lead me. But I am hoping that I will continue to reconnect with those that time and space have moved far away. And I am hopeful that the choices will bring the future perfect tense much closer to present perfection....

Have a great day everybody. And try to make someone else's day a bit better.

1 comment: