Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

as they say at moo.... Yay!

As they say in Poltergeist: They're heeeeerrrrre! The new cards from moo.com came in today. I was so excited when I picked them up at the desk that I forgot all about the other errands that I had to run today. And thus I let them charge me more for my room than they should have. And the first thing that I did when I got home was tell you guys about it. I can't even begin to tell you how exciting it is to see this printed. I only ordered 25 cards and 25 postcards for this batch. I think that I need to do some more editing. For one the washes came out way more pink in person than I anticipated. But... because it is Christmas and I wanted to get some colors besides blue and green in here that was okay. Aside from telling you guys what the mistake is I don't think that anybody would be able to tell the difference.  It just looks really Christmassy.
I am so EXCITED I just can't stand it!
 
And this is my first post from the Windows 8 platform... I think. I tried this once before and I don't think that I published the post because I hit the wrong button. So Windows 8 definitely does work very differently from the old platform. And it makes all the things that I am used to doing on other people's platforms, i.e. Blogger, very different as well. I feel a lot more like I am a cat with tape on its paws. Moreso than when I just decided to dive into the techno world 5 years ago. Talking with one of the techie/geek pals at work the other day and he said he feels like he is falling behind. And he would be one of the last people that I would suspect of not being able to keep up. No fears...
 
With each success I am more determined to tackle these technological shifts and forge ahead. Having tangible product in my hand is quite an incentive! I've put together some custom pieces on cafepress.com too. Their editor is pretty amazing... for custom pieces. There has to be a way to share the custom pieces with people who want to buy my stuff in a store setting. Perhaps that will become apparent when I actually fork out the cash for a cafepress.com shop.
 
Well I need to get to making some jeweler. Today we have some beautifully bright natural light to work by. And there is a Christmas party at work the end of this week at which it will debut. I can not believe that it is the end of November already. Yikes! 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment