Total Pageviews

Monday, November 26, 2012

Herzlichen Gluckwunsch zum Geburtstag Matze!


french styled macaroons from Simply Cupcakes of Traverse City
 

Celebrating birthdays is fun when they are not your own. I hate my own birthday so I turn the attention to Mozart that day. And birthday celebrations just remind us that we have someone truly special in our lives without whom things would be dull, lifeless or just plain boring. So I throw a little party for one and send out this open letter to Matze.



Ihre Musik macht mein schweres Herz leichter. Ich hatte mich selbst gefunden stürmischen Gewässern innerhalb einer Beziehung. Hoffnungen wurden enttäuscht. Confusion gesetzt in. ich mich, "wie konnte ich missverstanden haben" gefragt. Die Zeichen waren klar. Er sagte, dass er mich wollte. Er erzählte unsere Freunde, er wollte mich. Dennoch war mein Herz in Knoten verdreht ... gebrochen kalt und leer.

Jetzt muss ich auch meine glücklichen Ort zu finden. Ich wandte mich dann an die Musik, die ich in der Schule kannte. Um Youtube! Während ich die bekannten Lieder von meinem alten Mixed Tape gesucht, fand ich eine interessante Ikone ... ein Herz in einem verschlossenen Kette gebunden. Ich klickte. Der Song gestartet. Von der ersten Musik-Note wurde ich neugierig. Von der ersten Note, die Sie sang, war es zu lieben. Viermal Ich hörte, ohne zu sehen Video. Das fünfte Mal sah ich. Ich wusste, dann waren wir Seelenverwandtschaft.

Das Lied? Lebenslänglich. So begann die Besessenheit. Ich musste all Ihre Musik, die ich finden konnte, haben. Schnell ersetzen Sie die anderen: Herbert Grönemeyer, Spider Murphy Gang, Geier Sturzflug, Paola, Munchener Freiheit und ja ... vor allem Roland Kaiser. Ich auf dich hören ausschließlich.

Das war im Mai 2010, nachdem mein valentine Massacre. Jetzt sind fast drei Jahre später mein Herz ist warm und klar. Ihre Musik erfüllt mich mit Licht. Meine Seele tanzt auf jeden Ton. Mit Ihrer Musik ... ich bin unverwundbar.

Danke. Und heute, an deinem Geburtstag, ich wünsche Ihnen alles Friede, Freude und Glück, das Sie geben, um wieder zu euch kommen. Und mit dem neuen Album Konzertreise Ich wünsche Ihnen viel Gesundheit.

immer und ewige
Sherry


in English

Your music makes my heavy heart light. I had found myself in stormy waters within a relationship. Hopes were dashed. Confusion set in. I asked myself, "how could I have misunderstood".The signs were clear. He said that he wanted me. He told our friends that he wanted me. Yet my heart was twisted in knots ... broken cold and empty.

Now I need to find my happy place again. I turned to the music which I knew in high school. To Youtube! While I searched for the familiar songs from my old mixed tape, I found an interesting icon ... a heart tied in a locked chain. I clicked. The song started.  From the first note I was curious. From the first note you sang, it was love. Four times I heard the music without wathcing the video. The fifth time I watched it. I knew we were kindred.

The song? Lebenslanglich. Thus began the obsession. I had to have all of your music that I could find. Quickly you replaced the others: Herbert Grönemeyer, Spider Murphy Gang, Geier Sturzflug, Paola, Munchener Freiheit and yes ... especially Roland Kaiser. I listen to you exclusively.

That was in May 2010, after my valentine Massacre. Now almost three years later, my heart is warm and clear. You rmusic fills me with light. My soul is dances to every note. With your music ... I am invulnerable.

Thank you. And today on your birthday I wish you the peace, joy and happiness that you give, to come back to you. And with the new album concert tour I wish you good health.


always and forever
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment