Total Pageviews

Monday, July 22, 2013

Goooooooooooooood Morning Blogland!


This is the view out the front window of my favorite coffee shop. I'm writing you from the realm of coffee and sunshine. At least it is sunshiny today. The humidity might come back a bit later so I am writing now in the hope of sounding sensible and intelligible because I will loose all my senses later when the heat kicks in.

It's Michigan, we are at the 45th parallel in a VERY temperate zone so it should not really be like this. I would blame the Fukishima plant's radiation as it hits the jet stream. But I am afraid that the complexity of weather patterns is most likely far far more complicated a thing than we have known heretofore. Most things of a scientific nature really are as all things are intertwined on fairly intimate levels.

Right now I am fighting with what I can do and what I want to do with the Blogger platform on the art blog. It's a case of wishing I knew more but then fighting the need to learn to do more. The learning will make me more independent and agile in the things that I want to do. But it will take time that I feel like I don't have.

And the fight is distracting me from the growing audience. I'm glad that you are all here but you make me a little nervous. Reuters turned up in the stats yesterday. I've figured that it is probably due to something I wrote about/to Ben for his birthday. Nothing to get hung about, still... it makes me feel a little more circumspect instead of just writing from the top of my head. But also....

The Friends list is different. It's been a while since I have looked at the people who follow the blog. So I found it interesting yesterday to discover why France turns up in the Audience stats (Hi Rosie) and that while the count hasn't changed (much) some of names have changed. (Hi Maurizio). But it is good that the rest of the gang is still her (Steph, Ralph, Dylan, Shayne et all...). And we have a new friend, Dawn the Bohemian. Hi!

And we've heard from random readers of late... Hi Linda!


So I guess as long as I keep writing thinking of you, my 16 friends of Blogland, I should be okay. I can't write freely thinking about who all might be reading (Hello NSA-yes, I will keep picking on you). Not only that I will most likely loose my mind trying to be all things to all people. Like that will help since SOMEBODY thinks I write like James Joyce most of the time. Sheesh!

Well...... back to the grind

No comments:

Post a Comment