Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Flight of the Non Navigator

I have been informed that it is entirely possible that I might be going up in a plane this Summer. A friend of a friend is deciding if he should help me with my incredible fear of heights by taking us up in a small craft for a short jaunt.

Personally I think that might be a bad idea because turbulence and everything else is always worse in a small plane... so they say. My first reaction: Right, cause Han Solo can keep a plane in the air.

The more I think about it though, the more I am getting excited to take some aerial shots, the adventure of being in the air and maybe crossing some things off my bucket list. But I would also like to eliminate some of the things that I am afraid of because a lot of them are keeping me from getting serious about going to Germany.

How can I get there if I don't want to fly?


No comments:

Post a Comment